Easy Delicious Caesar Dressing
Makes about 2-½ cups
- 4 tablespoons slivered almonds
- 4 ounces Tofutti sour cream or 6 oz firm silken tofu
- 1-½ teaspoons minced garlic
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 3 tablespoons nutritional yeast
- ⅛ teaspoon ground pepper
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons Tamari sauce
- 2 pitted Medjool dates
- ¼ to ½ cup water
Mix all ingredients in a blender adding the water in increments until you achieve the desired thickness. Scrape sides of blender until very well mixed. Chill in refrigerator for one hour before using on salad.
I’ve also used this creamy dressing on a spicy black bean pasta salad and it was delicious. (I’ll have to share that recipe later).