So, I started researching the best combination of ingredients and finally came up with the one below. It’s so easy and tasty…. I’m positive I’ll be making these again and again!
- 1¼ cup Bob’s Red Mill Wheat Pastry Flour
- 1¼ cup Bob’s Red Mill Stone Ground Whole Grain Cornmeal
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1½ cups soy milk
- 2 tablespoons oil (I’ve used both olive or canola)
- 1 cup corn (if you use frozen, defrost)
Preheat oven to 400 F.
Grease 12 muffin cups (or an 8 x 8 square pan). Put all of the dry ingredients in one bowl, stir and mix them well with a fork.
In another bowl, put the oil, milk, and corn together and mix well. Then add to the dry ingredients and stir just until moist. Fill the muffin tins so they are full (somewhat heaping).
Bake for 25 minutes.
You’re going to love these!